🎉 Getting Started with EasyRoutes
Welcome to EasyRoutes!
You'll want to do these things first before before you get started creating delivery routes:
- Review your EasyRoutes Settings - Customize the app to fit your needs!
- Set your Route Options - Enter a start & end location and enable other options.
- Add a Driver - You'll need to add a driver before you can dispatch routes.
💫 How to Create Routes
When you open EasyRoutes in your Shopify Admin you will see your order selection dashboard.
Underneath the map you will find your Route Options and your store's orders.
Check the boxes next to the orders you want to deliver and click the "Add orders to map" button. You can use the search or filters to find the orders you need.
When you have added all the orders you want to deliver to the map, scroll up and click the green "Create route(s)" button.
💡 Pro-tip: Save your route options and order filters as a tab to access quicker the next time you are in EasyRoutes! Learn how »
Related: How does EasyRoutes work with...
- ... your Shopify setup and third-party apps?
- ... Shopify Orders and Information from Shopify Apps?
- ... order filters for planning routes?
- ... with shipping rates and delivery methods?
- ... with fulfillments for updating delivery statuses?
- ... with partial fulfillments for planning routes?
- ... Shopify Subscriptions?
🛠️ How to Edit Routes
If you are creating more than one route at once (you would have set this in your Route Options), you will land on a Route Group page. If you are generating a single route, you'll go right to the Route Page.
To learn more about editing routes, watch the video above or review the following for some of our most frequently asked questions:
- Editing Routes
- Route Scheduling & ETAs
- Renaming a route
- How do I add a custom stop to a route?
- How do I move orders to another route?
- How do I add orders to an existing route?
- How do I re-order stops in a route?
- How do I edit a stop's address?
- How do I re-optimize a route?
- How do I reverse a route?
🚗 How to Dispatch Routes
Once you've created and edited your routes, you're ready to go! Just click the "Dispatch" button at the top of your route.
To learn more about dispatching routes and driver management, review the following:
- How do I dispatch / share routes?
- How do I assign a driver to a route?
- Dispatch Links / Driver Self-Assign
- How do I add a driver?
- How do I manage my driver seats?
- How do I activate / deactivate drivers?
🚗 How to Deliver
Want to learn more about how your customers interact with their deliveries? Read more about:
- Customizable Order Tracking Pages and Links
- Delivery Notifications - Email and SMS
- How do I know which notifications were sent? (Notification History)
Need more help?
Still having trouble? Review our troubleshooting guides.
Thanks for using EasyRoutes! ❤️