How do I move orders to another route?
You can use the "Send to Another Route" feature when you edit a route to copy stops over to a new route - just be sure to uncheck 'remove orders from current route'.
1. Click Edit on your desired route
2. Select stops that you want to move or copy
3. Click the "Send to Another Route" button to add these orders to another route.
4. To copy the stops and preserve them on your current route, uncheck "remove orders from current route"
5. Select the route you want to copy the stops to, or click on "Create New Route" to move or copy stops to a brand new route.