EasyRoutes can be customized in many different ways to suit the needs of your business. To do so, visit the Settings page.
More about EasyRoutes Settings can be found below.
Under this section you will find the following general settings:
- Standards and formats: Standards and formats are used to calculate shipping weights, and distances. You can switch between imperial and metric units.
- Navigation Options: Choose how a stop is sent to your favourite navigation app (Google Maps, Apple Maps, or Waze). EasyRoutes can pass the provided address to these apps, or you can send the latitude/longitude, or just the ZIP/Postal Code.
- Fulfillment Options: select your default fulfillment setting (e.g. either unfulfilled first, otherwise most recent fulfillment, or always show all order items)
- Support Beacon: You can hide the Instant Answers help beacon in EasyRoutes.
- Select Orders Page: Customize what you would like to see in your Orders Page. This section is where you would customize what you would like to see when you are planning orders.
- Route Display Options: Customize what you would like to see in your Edit Route page and in your route delivery view. This section is likely where you would customize what you would like to show or hide on a route for your drivers (e.g. price, order notes, tags etc.)
- Route Inventory: select whether you want to show the order #s associated with each item
- Shared Route Expiry: change the default expiry time when you share a route
- Beta Options: find settings here that the EasyRoutes team is rolling out early
- Your Plan: See your plan, how many orders you've used this period, and when your next cycle begins. You can also change your plan here.
PACKING SLIPS & LABELS
- Packing Slip and Label Options: Customize your packing slips by adding you store logo. You can also choose whether to include your store address on the packing slip, and whether to hide the "Powered by EasyRoutes" text at the bottom of the page.
EasyRoutes can provide a tracking link when we create a fulfillment on your order. This provides the latest status of your stop on the route to your customer on their order status.
Fulfillments created with a tracking link will have all notifications enabled (e.g., shipping confirmation, out for delivery, delivered). You can adjust which notifications get sent from your Shopify notification settings.
You can also display additional information such as:
- Rounded delivery time window: Use a rounded delivery time window for scheduled and estimated arrival times:
- Number of stops away: Show the number of stops away for this order when we reach the following threshold:
You can also include your store's logo on this page, as well as make it a link back to your store if you wish.
Include a tracking link when creating fulfillments: Select whether a tracking number and link will be added when we create a fulfillment.
If you turn on this feature, you can then decide what information you want to display to your customer. You can show:
Show delivery events, timestamps, scheduled and estimated arrival dates: Scheduled arrival times are calculated based on a provided scheduled start time for the route, and how long it takes to get to the order's stop from the start. Updated ETAs are based on the Out for Delivery time for the route, or the time of the most recently delivered order.
- Show delivery events and timestamps only: just show the timestamps for Out for Delivery, Attempted Delivery and Delivered
When tracking links are not enabled you can configure which notifications EasyRoutes will automatically send to customers during specific delivery events.
If your customer checked out with Local Delivery, the Local Delivery notifications will be used, otherwise the Shipping notifications will be used. Refer to your store's notification settings for more details.
- "Fulfill Orders" Button (Shipping Confirmation): Send a notification when fulfilling orders using the "Shipping Confirmation" email notification.
- Show "Start Route" button in Driver View: Show the "Start Route" button at the beginning of a route, which will mark all stops as out for delivery and optionally send notifications according to your settings.
- "Start Route" Button (Out for Delivery): Mark all the orders in the route as fulfilled and "Out for Delivery" and send all customers an "Out for Delivery" email notification. "Out for delivery" notifications must also be enabled in your store's notification settings.
- Show Confirmation Dialog before "Mark As...": So you don't accidentally send notifications, show a confirmation dialog when you mark an order as delivered, attempted delivery, or out for delivery.
Use EasyRoutes customizable notifications: Enable custom notifications rather than using Shopify notifications. See Delivery Notifications for more information.
Manage your drivers. You can add drivers and activate/deactivate them.