How do I add a custom stop to a route?
EasyRoutes allows you to add custom stops to any of your routes:
- Click on the "Additional actions" (three dots icon) button located underneath the map and select "Add custom stop":
- Fill out the form to add your stop, ensuring a valid address is entered
- Click the "Add" button at the top of the page to add it to your route
- Click the "Save" button to save your changes.
If there are custom stops that you deliver to frequently, or anticipate delivering to again in the future, the Address Book feature allows you to save a stop's customer, address, and contact details, as well as time window, stop time, and stop note preferences.
From a Route or Route Group page, access the "Add orders" tab
Within the address book dialog, you can manually add entries using the "New address" button:
- Use the checkboxes on the left-hand side of any entry to select stops. Click "Add" once you've selected all required entries and they will be added as pins to the map.
- Frequently used entries can be pinned to the top of the address book by clicking the star icon to the left of any entry's name.
- To edit the details of any entry, click the Actions (three dots icon) button on the right-hand side of the entry, and select Edit address. Click "Update" once you're finished making changes.