How do I print packing labels?
Note: EasyRoutes Packing labels are available with any of our paid plans.
- Visit the route you would like to generate packing slips for. Click on the "Print" icon above your list of stops to access the Print Preview menu
- Check the box for "Packing labels" from the "Print the following" menu, and click Print to generate and print all packing slips for this route.
These packing labels can be further customized in your EasyRoutes settings.
Our packing labels are used for printing in a variety of layouts and sizes. Here are some common scenarios to review:
- Need the font size to be larger or smaller? You can customize the font size of our packing labels and packing slips in our Settings -> Packing Slips and Labels. (e.g. the font size for "Label size" is defaulted to "Medium" and you can try larger values like Large or Larger for 4x6" thermals)
- Double check your paper size. Ensure that you have selected the correct paper size in your printer settings (e.g. 4"x6" paper is selected)
- Test different scale values. Need to enlarge or shrink the label for your printout? Try different 'scale' values that help zoom in or out appropriately for the label that you are trying to print.
- Printing directly in the browser or from a saved PDF can yield different results. Test printing directly from the browser, vs. printing from a PDF to see what works better for your printer/device.