How do I contact the support team?
If you need help using Roundtrip software, the Help Center and in-app help content is available 24/7 to all Roundtrip customers.
Need more support? Email and in-app support are the best ways to reach us!
We constantly monitor our services for maximum uptime and reliability. For the latest updates to any current or past critical issues, please visit our status page.
Send us a message through in-app support
You can connect with us directly inside of the EasyRoutes app in the Shopify admin. Send us a message through our in-app support by clicking on our chat/help icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen when you have EasyRoutes open, and then clicking on "Support".
Send us an Email
You can always send us a quick email for support at email@example.com directly, by clicking on "Get Help" while you are on our support Help Center, or through the support form provided through the Shopify Admin page for our app.
Tips on getting your support request resolved quickly
Our team reviews every request to ensure that we have the right information for diagnosing your issue. If you are able to provide the following in advance, we can work quickly on resolving your issue without the need to ask for more information:
- Provide a clear description of the issue that you're experiencing.
- Share screenshots or additional information that can help describe your issue before we get back to you. You can always reply to your support email thread with these additional details. This will let us help you more quickly. Examples:
- the route #, order # and stop # where you are experiencing these issues
- Share if there are things that you've done or tried already for resolving this issue, or to confirm that you're experiencing an issue consistently
- if you are contacting us outside of the in-app chat, be sure to provide the store URL that you are experiencing the issue at.