Troubleshooting Photo Proof of Delivery - Problems with Adding or Uploading a Photo - Permissions
To use the Photo Proof of Delivery feature for uploading photos for a stop's order, you need to ensure that you have camera access on mobile devices, whether it's in the web browser or in the Shopify app.
Please follow the troubleshooting steps below on ensuring that you have the correct permissions for taking and attaching a photo to EasyRoutes:
You will be prompted for camera permissions when you first try to take a photo. To check your permissions:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on EasyRoutes
- Confirm that the "Allow EasyRoutes to Access" Camera Setting is Enabled.
- On your phone, open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap the app you want to change (e.g. Shopify, EasyRoutes Delivery Driver or your browser app). If you can't find it, first tap See all apps or App info.
- Tap Permissions.
- If you allowed or denied any permissions for the app, you’ll find them here.
- To change a permission setting, tap it, then choose Allow or Deny.
For location, camera, and microphone permissions, you may be able to choose:
- All the time (Location only): The app can use the permission at any time, even when you’re not using the app.
- Only while using the app: The app can use the permission only when you're using that app.
- Ask every time: Every time you open the app, it'll ask to use the permission. It can use the permission until you’re done with the app.
- Deny: The app cannot use the setting, even when you’re using the app.
Review this link for more.
If you are still experiencing issues please let us know the following when you get in touch:
- What device are using this on? (e.g. iOS, Android, or your laptop?)
- Are you using this from the Shopify app or from your mobile browser (e.g. Safari)?
- Can you confirm that you have given the Shopify App or Safari the required camera permissions and followed the troubleshooting steps above?
- Attaching screenshots for the order and route in question that can help us understand the issue you're experiencing