How do I send the "Ready for Delivery" notification again?
Rescheduling a route or sent out a "Ready for Delivery" notification with an estimated date or time that is no longer correct?
The easiest way to do this is to send your stops to a new route to share this notification with updated tracking information. The "Send ready for delivery notifications" button is disabled to prevent duplicate notifications on an existing route.
- Go to your route.
- Select all your stops.
- In the Actions menu that pops up at the bottom of the screen, select "Send to route"
- On the Send to Route screen, select the "Send stops and remove from current route and use new tracking links" option
- Click on "Send to new route" in the top right corner of the screen.
- Update this route with the desired Scheduled date and time.
- Send your Ready for Delivery notification again with the corrected date or time information from this new route.