How do I view an inventory or stop items for my route?
EasyRoutes generates an inventory/packing list for each route. This inventory gives you an overview of every item you need to load before you head out for your deliveries.
You can access inventory for a route by doing the following:
- Tap "View Route" for the route you'd like to access inventory for
- Press the "Inventory" tab button
- The default view is a summary of all the items on a route:
Alternative inventory views are also available:
- You can press "Show item orders" to see a summary of each item and which stop or order it's associated with:
- Once you press the "Show item orders", you can then press "Show by order" to see these items listed for each individual stop:
- Tap "Show summary" to return to the default route summary view.
A checklist is provided as a helpful tool for packing if the driver app is used for packing a vehicle.
Alternatively, you can find the items for a stop inside of the stop page for each individual stop: