What's New on EasyRoutes - November 2022
Here's what we've been doing this month on EasyRoutes:
- You can now auto-assign to active drivers when you are creating a route.
- Improvements to SMS with improved logic on avoiding landlines, support for additional countries, and we show more information related to character count and usage in the SMS notification editor
- Various bug fixes and usability improvements.
- EasyRoutes' tabs can now be found in your Shopify Admin sidebar (or at the top of the page in the Shopify app).
Protip: Pin our app to access your routes even quicker!
- Performance improvements on first load.
- Sort and Filter by Delivery Dates collected from popular apps in the Shopify App Store in your Order Dashboard (in beta). Learn more.
- Previously selected filters now shown on the Order Dashboard when you return to the page.
- See Company alongside Customer Name in Route Page
- Additional Packing Slip customization options:
- Change font sizes
- Hide completely discounted items (and by discount app)
- Hide SKU
- Hide item properties by name
- Printing support for Printout Designer
- Various bug fixes and improvements.